How to sync Sage 50
Easy to follow instructions on how to install Storehub.io and sync Sage 50 eCommerce to your website.
Sage 50 sync settings
Choose the right settings for your Sage 50 eCommerce store with Storehub.io that offers various flexible solutions.
How Sage 50 eCommerce raises orders
Orders placed on your Sage 50 eCommerce store will be raised in Sage 50 under the linked account using Storehub.io sync application.
Sage 50 sync install on desktop/server-based accounting software
- Log in to Sage 50 eCommerce and set up your account. You will receive a unique code for creating the data source for sync
- The configuration file for the sync is generated on Sage 50 eCommerce solutions with WooCommerce, Shopify and Magento. Integrate your ERP to eCommerce to sync pricing, stock, customers and merchandising data seamlessly. and thereafter is available via a unique URL. Sync interval, database path and other settings can be easily changed on the fly from Sage 50 eCommerce
- Download the install file, run it on the server and set the database file path name (ensure SDK if needed is installed) and enter in your unique service key generated on Sage 50 eCommerce
- The sync tool will run as a service in your application tray on Windows
Sage 50 sync install on Cloud ERP
- Log in to Sage 50 eCommerce and set up your account.
- Enter your Username & Password for your accounting profile
- The API is now connected and data will push through to your Sage 50 eCommerce profile
Configure Sage 50 eCommerce Cloud
Merchandise your Sage 50 eCommerce products
- Decide which product to which sales channel
- Product variables (S, M, L XL etc)
Configure your Sage 50 eCommerce sales channel
- Set up your eCommerce store platform (WooCommerce, Shopify, Ecwid etc.)
- Set up your eCommerce platform API keys & secret
- Paste your eCommerce API keys on your Sage 50 eCommerce profile
- Product price, stock and merchandising will push through to an eCommerce platform from Sage 50 eCommerce (depending on if you’re syncing to an existing store or not.)